Referring to an older post, here: http://php.brickhost.com/forums/index.php?topic=3763.0
Hi nick and all,
Yes, a data dictionary showing relations between the tables would be helpfull, someone has a document like this?
Currently i am (before programming anything) making a Functional Design of the needs of a large school. It has:
- more then one schedule,
- every schedule has its own Admin and own resources.
- A schedule-admin sees only it's own resources.
- Only admins make reservations (for students).
- resources must be in grouped (example: recording devices, display devices)
- One reservation can contain more then one resource (cannot be solved with accessoiries)
Anyone has made similar revisions/implemetations? Is there a way to share or work together?