I already searched for the query but I am not sure which one is the right one as they are splitted up in different variables.
Perhaps the developer can give me a hint how to solve the problem?
He wrote that he already fixed the problem before 1.2.8 Perhaps he had messed up the code with the new release by mistake?!?
Now I found a function called "function get_user_reservations()" in the DBEngine.class.php:
There is already a comment like "// Clean out the duplicated order so that MSSQL is OK" but obv that doesn't work well.
Some lines beyond there is the code:
. " ORDER BY $order $vert, res.start_date, rs.name, res.starttime";
I just wiped out ", res.start_date, rs.name, res.starttime" and the errors with the reservations were gone. I hope that will not effect any other functions.
Unfortunately I cannot find the other function affecting the user-management not to work.
I found the next function, it's called search_users()" in the AdminDB.class.php.
Find the code:
. ' ORDER BY ' . $order . ' ' . $vert . ', l.lname, l.fname';
and wiped out " . ', l.lname, l.fname'" This is working well for me.