Of course I went to "Manage Blackouts" from the control panel. The problem was that nothing I clicked did anything and I was unable to black out anything.
I just tried again today, and now it works?
I don't understand why. It brought up a window that I could do things with.
Here iare a couple of other questions:
1) I have two resources. I have one schedule that both resources are using. When I bring up the "Manage blackout times", it brings up both resources and I can manage each resources blackout times. What I would like to do is to manage the **schedule's** blackout times. For example, if I choose to create a schedule MWF so that it is only available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, then the blackouts should be the other days. Then when I assign a resource to that schedule, I would pick up the blackout. Also, I could add a lunch time for the same purpose. As it now stands, I don't see how to do that except to do it for each resource.
2) Another item of interest is that there does not appear to be an "unlimited" for the ending date. It would be nice to have a "set it and forget it" option on the end date.
3) On the manage resource, what is meant by the minoimum booking notice and maximum booking notice?
4) On the manage resource, my minimum and maximum reservation time is greyed out? What could be a reason for this?
5) How to I get the system to send the user an email reminder of the reservation say, one or two days prior?