Booked Scheduler Community Support
February 18, 2020, 10:45:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1.  (Read 40 times)
jslow

« on: February 13, 2020, 04:49:31 PM »

All, during the last two weeks Booked, spawns this error when an email is to be sent. Booked is running in WAMP64 on Server 2012R2. We have not been able to figure out why it can't send an email anymore. Any help on this would be very helpful. I am not very skilled in PHP

Warning: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in C:\wamp64\www\booked\lib\external\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 368

thanks
JSLOW
jslow

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 10:06:49 PM »

This must be an open-source bug problem, that has never been seen before. The software is nice but there is no help/support if errors happen. Disappointed in the dedicated support forum for this software package.
agostinho

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 06:25:43 AM »

try to use SMTP without SSL
jslow

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 10:24:24 AM »

I have taken SSL out and I still get the same error, it also says it can't connect to the SMTP server, the debug error shows that it is passing anonymous instead of the configured user name and password. Other than the Config file, I am not sure where else to make any changes.

I installed a fresh copy of Booked on another server and the same results there as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: