Booked Scheduler Community Support
February 19, 2020, 12:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Android App  (Read 1498 times)
agostinho

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 06:31:29 AM »

translated to Português-Portugal (Portuguese-Portugal), because there are Portuguese-Brasil.

send file in attachment.
roberi

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 07:29:13 AM »

Thanks for the translation. I immediately release a new version that contains your translation.
Samnang

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2020, 01:26:17 AM »

Great and again thank you.
But the bright color background seem to be eyes attacking if we start at the screen longer than 5 minutes.

Frankly I modify this for both Meeting Room Booking and Vehicle Reservation so it will be good to pull Participant (Passenger) in the custom attribute setting like {startDate} {endDate} etc.
marzi

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2020, 07:14:33 PM »

Hi Robert,

Really impressed with the app so far, I would love to deploy the full version across my office but I noticed while testing on various devices a few things with the booking process.

1. Once clicking on the calendar then time it takes me to the details page. Once on the details page, it automatically scrolls down allowing you to enter a title but covers up the ability to choose a user in "Booked By" which is shown in screenshot1. Testing on a tablet does not have this issue because of the larger real estate. Rather than having the keyboard automatically show up can you wait until the title field is selected? I feel choosing a user is just as important than a title as I find in my office people are leaving the user as admin.

2. In regards to the Booked by user, the user font colour is white which is difficult to read, this seems to be the case across all our test devices. See screenshot2. Also is it possible to have the ability to type in a user like in /resource-display.php rather than a drop-down list?

3. Is it possible that the "Ends" time on the booking detail page be automatically a minimum half-hour ahead from the start time?

4. Maybe the option of choosing a colour for the available and not available background? On some devices, the green is so vivid it almost hurts the eyes.

Hope you don't mind the opinion, love your work!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: