Booked Scheduler Community Support
November 12, 2019, 06:11:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Redirect after adding a new record  (Read 197 times)
pdoubl3p

« on: July 13, 2019, 07:33:59 AM »

After adding a new record I'd like to redirect the user to a specific url.
Which is the related php file where I can work in?

Thanks
P
TechCoder

Need Booked API/App/Plugin? http://bit.ly/23EutBO

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 08:44:57 AM »

Depending on just what you are looking to do (mostly where you are expecting to get the 'specific url' - will it be in a Custom Attribute, something generated from special activities and/or information in the Reservation, a database entry stored per user, etc.....), it is most likely you _should_ do this in a PostReservation plugin (at least, that is the first place I would consider.....).

Booked's software is 'overly complex' for most people - even those of us that have worked with it for years still have challenges, so if you are new to PHP/JS (which, from the post it seems you are), you will find that making modifications to Booked doesn't require "the" related file, but typically 3 or more that need modification for even 'simple' things {sometimes it is only one, but it really isn't common...}

Anyway, consider your requirements and get some real specifications written up so you can know just what you want - then if you can't make the modification yourself, you can get someone else to help. 

We do custom work like this all the time and are happy to help if you need it - create a ticket with your detailed specs at https://CashFlowProducts.com/helpdesk and we'll get you a fast estimate on time and cost (this sounds pretty 'simple' so should be a minimal charge for the plugin and we can knock it out in a few days, depending on current schedule).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: