Booked Scheduler Community Support
October 16, 2019, 07:56:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To create a booked in the past as administrator.  (Read 315 times)
oscar.gonzalez

« on: June 14, 2019, 08:09:43 AM »

Hi mates,
can I create  books in the past ?

for example:
Start: day before yesterday
Finish: yesterday

After the message "booked created successfully", appears an error message , and the booked disappeared.

Thanks in advance.
herby1620

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 05:21:03 PM »

I haven't tried it (yet), but the application configuration item in the Reservation section has the "start.time.constraint", which can be set to "future, current, or none".  You might try "none" and see if that helps you out.  I suspect that this applies to all users though, not just the administrators.  Administrator could change it to "none", do the modifications, and change it back, but that would be a bunch of extra steps.

Good luck.
YZone

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 09:07:15 AM »

Hi,

By default, only Application Administrators can create reservations in the past. If you login as an Application Administrator, you will notice that all the time slots in the past are still white and not grayed out.
If “start.time.constraint” is set to “future”, then users can only create reservation in the future and all the time slots in the past are grayed out.
So if you login as an Application Administrator and the time slots in the past are grayed out, then something is wrong.
Someone with real application administrator rights should login in and check these settings:
Application Management / Groups / check for the line “Application Administrators”
1) click on “Change” in the column “Group Roles / “Application Admin” should be checked
2) click on “Manage” in the column “Group Members”, all the Application Administrators should be listed here, add someone if necessary.

Yzone

oscar.gonzalez

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 04:40:31 AM »

By default, only Application Administrators can create reservations in the past. If you login as an Application Administrator, you will notice that all the time slots in the past are still white and not grayed out.

I thought that, but something is wrong.

In fact I can create a reservation, loged in as Administrator, the system confirm me I t was created.
But if I refresh the web page (F5) or I navigate across the aplication, the reservation just dissapear.

I have checked it with several web browsers, Somebody else can reproduce this issue?

Thanks a million in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: