Booked Scheduler Community Support
June 27, 2019, 01:00:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum lead time for reservation is 180 minutes, can't find where to change  (Read 158 times)
r3dn3ck

« on: June 05, 2019, 01:44:50 PM »

My users are having an issue. They (and I) can't seem to get a result closer than about 3 hours in the future for any resource. I've got start time constraint set to "current" in the config.php and the DB shows min_notice_time_add and min_notice_time_update as 1 or 'NULL' for both for every resource. Is there a configuration element I'm missing or is this a constraint built into the code somewhere? I need to be able to reserve a resource at minimum as closely as 30 minutes in the future. Ideally it would be 5 minutes.

The use case here is managing shared use of what are basically entity/object ID's. A large number of users and a small number of entity ID's available. Users may reserve an ID for 30 minutes or multiple days.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
YZone

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 02:10:02 PM »

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Maybe this can help you:
Application Management / Resources / at the left of the resource name look for "ACCESS".

YZone
r3dn3ck

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:18:33 PM »

Been there, done that. This is the exact nature of the problem. That seems to have no effect.

Reservations can be made up until the current time
Reservations can be updated up until the current time
Reservations can be deleted up until the current time
Reservations can end at any point in the future
Reservations do not require approval
Permission is automatically granted
Does not require check in/out
r3dn3ck

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 02:22:34 PM »

To be clear, the issue I'm dealing with is in the Find A Time bit. Reservations can be created for any time but the users like to use the Find A Time feature.
herby1620

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 09:45:30 PM »

Are you sure you have your timezones correct.  The difference of 180 minutes (three hours) looks like the difference from Pacific time to Eastern time.
r3dn3ck

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 01:16:20 PM »

Good tip. Will double check.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: