Booked Scheduler Community Support
August 18, 2019, 05:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.7 beta has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with changing permissions on resources & updating logo  (Read 175 times)
ghbookedsdc

« on: May 22, 2019, 03:41:30 PM »

Hi

I am trying to change some permissions on existing resources to 'Reservations require approval'. Each time I click the tick box to require approval, click update and then refresh the resource page, the status has changed back to 'Reservations do not require approval'.

I have tried this individually on each resource and using the bulk update resource tool but both times the settings revoke back.

I am also trying to update the logo. When I go to 'Application Management' and then 'Look and feel' I click to browse for a new logo, click update and then nothing happens.

It seems like the application is acting as read only, although it does allow users to create and update reservations.

The version currently running is v2.6.3. Could this be an issue? Does anyone have a solution?
nwpro

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 04:00:19 PM »

I am trying to change some permissions on existing resources to 'Reservations require approval'. Each time I click the tick box to require approval, click update and then refresh the resource page, the status has changed back to 'Reservations do not require approval'.

That is a bug in that version.  It gets fixed in a later version, although I can't remember which one.

I am also trying to update the logo. When I go to 'Application Management' and then 'Look and feel' I click to browse for a new logo, click update and then nothing happens.
Clear your tpl_c folder and your browser cache.  It does update, you just aren't seeing it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: