Booked Scheduler Community Support
December 14, 2019, 11:41:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expiration date for users  (Read 450 times)
oscar.gonzalez

« on: May 21, 2019, 03:34:37 AM »

Hi all,
I want to put for each user an expiration date.
I mean, when I create a user, I want that in a determinate date in the future, that user will be disable.
It works in the current version?
Thanks a million in advance.
oscar.gonzalez

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 02:55:27 AM »

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
pdoubl3p

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:54:34 AM »

You can execute a query on tbl "users" where the column "date_created" should be your date + x days
TechCoder

Need Booked API/App/Plugin? http://bit.ly/23EutBO

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 04:18:23 PM »

Certainly as pdoubl3p suggested, you can query the database directly, though there is a much simpler way to manually do this - at least, it is somewhat similar......

1. log in as an Application Administrator
2. click the 'cog' on the top right (this is available since around 2.5 - I don't recall exactly when it was, but 'recent' versions of Booked have it)
3. go to 'Data Cleanup'
4. look for and use the 'delete users' feature

This will only look for those that haven't logged in (i.e., 'last login'), while pdoubl3p suggestion will look for 'first login'.

Of course, these are both manual solutions..... - and neither really fits what you are asking to do.......

What I see you wanting from "put for each user an expiration date" is that you want to give different dates for different users..... - depending on some set of rules you have...... - i.e., for one user it might be two weeks from login, others would be two months - whatever......

If that is what you are looking for, then, no, Booked does not have such a feature nor will it likely ever have.

However, we can make a mod for you that does exactly what you want!

Contact me through the helpdesk - https://CashFlowProducts.com/helpdesk and we'll get you a fast turnaround on quoting the price and time for delivery (usually 'cheap' and 'fast'! Smiley  Be sure to give examples of what you would do with each user (I mean, the 'rules' that you would go through) - we can often automate things that you are doing manually (for example, we could create the 'expiration date' when they first log in, etc. - it all depends on your rules!)

oscar.gonzalez

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 04:03:19 AM »

Ok, thanks a millon to you 2.

I?l study that and will tak a decission manually.

At the moment I will put this suggestion in the forum.

Best regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: