Booked Scheduler Community Support
April 21, 2019, 08:05:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Default Schedule Buttons Broken  (Read 44 times)
BBNZ

« on: April 15, 2019, 12:53:11 PM »

Using both firefox and Chrome if I change the "default" display on the Schedule --> Bookings tab (by the orange Star on the left under Booked logo). If I click on any of these options I simply get a message saying an error occurred go back to your last page.

On clicking back I get the same message over and over until I flush the cache.

Has anyone had a similar error?

TechCoder

Need Booked API/App/Plugin? http://bit.ly/23EutBO

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 02:41:50 PM »

One thing you can try (no promises it will work - the 'go to the last page' error and then crashing could be due to several things.... - various diagnosis may be needed.....)

in config/config.php change

Code:
$conf['settings']['use.local.js.libs'] = "false";

to

Code:
$conf['settings']['use.local.js.libs'] = "true";

What may be happening is that there are new online versions of various .js files and the version of Booked you are using hasn't been updated to use that version yet.

This happens from time to time - though thankfully rarely...... - but making this change is an easy test.

If that doesn't fix it, then some various (and possibly 'extensive') troubleshooting will be needed to find what is going on.  Of course, you can look for errors in PHP and JS, though, sadly, Booked doesn't really tell much when you get that "go back" error. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: