Booked Scheduler Community Support
January 23, 2019, 01:50:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.7 beta has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exporting Data then Importing - Migrating to new version  (Read 70 times)
Appok

« on: January 11, 2019, 08:57:23 PM »

Hello,

We currently have booked running on v 2.5 and I was able to export the SQL database of the old server and import the SQL data into a test SQL database on new server.

But how do I merge the old data to a new SQL database? on the new server booked is the latest edition. 2.7 i believe

I am using PHPMYADMIN and I can force it, but when I do that I get Unknown error when accessing the site and have to recreate a new Database.

Has anyone had success with this?
Appok

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 08:58:11 PM »

Reason for this is we have a history of users and blocked out times for a calendar that I wish to just bring over.

then re setup LDAP
TechCoder

Need Booked API/App/Plugin? http://bit.ly/23EutBO

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:10:22 PM »

Why have you not followed the upgrade process?   

That takes care of all sorts of things - copying a 2.5 onto a 2.7 database might work ------ a bit.......... - but the upgrade process is there to make sure all the new tables are there, etc.

Check the Help (yes, in recent versions of Booked, they finally put in a reasonable amount of help - yeah!) and follow it.

Certainly has to be less frustrating than the direction you are going.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: