Booked Scheduler Community Support
December 15, 2019, 10:04:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steps to upgrade Booked Scheduler from v2.5.13 to v2.7.2  (Read 1892 times)
pondahardik

« on: January 04, 2019, 12:50:40 PM »

Can anyone please help me with the steps to upgrade Booked Scheduler from v2.5.13 to v2.7.2?

We are the Govt. Public Library and using Booked Scheduler as our Reservation System, we have also done some custom development as per our requirement. Now, since the new version released, it has gotten a better look and feels so would like to upgrade to a newer version.

I tried to simply replacing old "booked/tpl", "Web/css",  and "Web/img"  directories with the new one but it does not do the job.

Please recommend/ share step by step guide if anyone has already done it.

Looking forward to your support.  Smiley

TechCoder

Need Booked API/App/Plugin? http://bit.ly/23EutBO

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 01:46:24 PM »

If you have custom development, you should talk to whoever did that for your previous version - it may be that the development will work in the new version - though it may not (depends on many factors, and all particular to the exact changes that were made......)

At any rate, the custom modifications will need to be installed, etc. for the new version.

It certainly won't be replacing tpl and css files - there are numerous differences in EVERY version that is released - and all the files must work together.

If you need custom assistance, we can likely help - contact me through our helpdesk for a quote on the work - https://CashFlowProducts.com/helpdesk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: