Booked Scheduler Community Support
April 21, 2019, 08:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.7 beta has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fix the database saving datetimes with a timezones weird behavior  (Read 830 times)
koafranck

« on: July 27, 2018, 01:59:23 PM »

Hello,
After setting up everything in an European timezone, it works as intended in the frontend, with localized dates and coherent timezone everywhere.
My web server is also set to the same european timezone.

However, I've noticed the datetimes in the reservation_instances table in the database are saving a weird value (that would be the Greenwhich datetime since it appears two hours less compared to my GMT+2 timezone). Phpmyadmin UI gave me the +0200 selector too so it's really incorrect; I've a bolt.cms (Symfony/silex based CMS) with the same config and even shared database, and its content save the datetimes with a correct behavior: appears to be my localized time in both front and phpmyadmin, with the +0200 set up.

Emmanuelshipley

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 05:25:08 AM »

Do you know how to fix the database saving date times with time zones weird behavior? If you don’t have a better idea of how to fix the database saving date times with time zones weird behavior, you can seek the help of professionals in the field and they will let you know about it.

Thanks,
Cheap 5 Paragraph Essay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: