Booked Scheduler Community Support
July 20, 2018, 04:27:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.7 beta has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slowed Response Time  (Read 24 times)
jbolyard

« on: July 13, 2018, 02:52:34 PM »

I'm new here, so let me know if this is not the place to ask this question. My flying club has used this service for scheduling people/planes for years now, but since last year, the time it has taken for the system to reflect any scheduling changes has gone from 3 seconds to 45 seconds, each...all platforms, connections, times of day, etc. Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, have you discovered a remedy? Thanks.
TechCoder

Need Booked API/App/Plugin? http://bit.ly/23EutBO

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:15:01 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

Reading your message reminds me of a 'time long past' where I used to go out with some movers/shakers to fly on a hill in Petaluma, CA - many times new designs were tested there (and all very cautious of 'design flaw' potentials! Smiley - of course, my little kit project was still given time for me to learn now/then (the guys were really great about that...) - well, anyway.......

For your 'slow times', you should talk with the administrator of your calendar - likely (no, absolutely!) something changed, somewhere - - - it could be they changed PHP versions or even hosting services - - - something obviously changed.....

You should also recommend that they upgrade the Booked version - there were some bad 'slow' problems some time ago and we haven't noticed any in the last several versions (there will also be some new features for you to try, etc....)

Note that I am not (nor affiliated with) the developers of Booked, but I do post a lot on the forum (which may/not reflect any knowledge! Smiley  I am the Lead Programmer/Support for CashFlowProducts.com, where we do a lot of mods/plugins/etc. for Booked fans (like us).  https://CashFlowProducts.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: