Booked Scheduler Community Support
July 20, 2018, 04:35:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting Multiple Reservations  (Read 65 times)
ktyminski

« on: July 11, 2018, 06:26:24 PM »

I have a user that added quite a few reservations that are incorrect. Is there any way to delete them in bulk? I have looked all over and can not find a way to do that. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....
lucap

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 08:11:11 PM »

Login as Admin.
Go to "Application Management" menu and select the first entry "Reservations".
From that page (manage_reservations.php) filter the reservation you need to delete and click the "filter" button.
Now you have all the Reservation selected by the filter parameter in the table.

You could select the Reservation you want to delete with the checkbox on the right of the row, or you can select all the entry with the checkbox on the header row.
Then you can scroll at the end of the table and click on the delete icon.
You can also delete them row by row, but you need to confirm each action.

Hope this can help.

LucaP
TechCoder

Need Booked API/App/Plugin? http://bit.ly/23EutBO

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 08:51:47 PM »

Another way, depending on your needs - https://cashflowproducts.com/product.php?prodId=CSV2B
ktyminski

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 11:09:25 AM »

Thanks for your help......

I have been trying your approach using  "Application Management" menu and selecting the first entry "Reservations".
From that page I filter the reservation I need to delete. I select the Reservations I want to delete with the checkbox on the right of the row.
Then I scroll to the end of the table and click on the the only delete icon I see which is the red trash can on the last entry in the list. I click on on that icon and only that entry gets deleted, not all the entries I have checked.

Am I missing anything?

YZone

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 11:50:55 AM »

Hi,

When you have selected all your reservations you want to delete, you must click on the trash can on the right just UNDER the list of reservations.

YZone
ktyminski

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 06:30:22 PM »

Thank you very much...... can not believe I missed that!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: