Booked Scheduler Community Support
May 20, 2018, 09:41:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logging Issue  (Read 26 times)
PEM

« on: May 16, 2018, 07:33:12 PM »

I'm trying to enable logging in order to troubleshoot an SMTP issue however, when I rename the config/log4php.config.dist.xml to log4php.config.xml the site stops working.  The menus load, but the content does not.  As soon as I rename the file back to dist.xml, the site works as it should.

I have modified the file to enable default logging which is set to debug and have set the log folder value.  I also did chown 0777 of that log folder (in case it is a permissions issue).

Is there something else that I should be doing in order to enable log4php?

Thanks in advance
PEM

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 01:12:12 PM »

This is the error received in booked-error.log:

[Wed May 16 15:28:56.584387 2018] [:error] [pid 2344] [client ] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function simplexml_load_file() in /var/www/html/booked/lib/external/log4php/configurators/LoggerConfigurationAdapterXML.php:87\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/booked/lib/external/log4php/configurators/L$

I forgot to mention that this is on Ubuntu 16.04
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: