Booked Scheduler Community Support
December 16, 2018, 05:18:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New custom table and retrieve data from it in resources description text area  (Read 624 times)
bysystem

« on: March 07, 2018, 04:11:59 PM »

Dear all,

I've created a new custom table within the bookedscheuler database, named "productdetails" with following a few fields:

resource_id (primary key for the create resources)
productdetail_id
product_no
product_name
product_desc
product_qty
product_price

Now I would like to do following:
- Let's assume: The table "productdetails" contains already records for each new created resource (relation via PK above)
- I would like to retrive all the corresponding "productdetail" records from the database in the "description" text area of resourcedetail.tpl.

Do you have any hints/methods for me how to retrieve generally additional custom table records in somewhere else in booked scheduler?

Kind regards,
bysystem

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 06:23:49 AM »

Solved as follows:

- implemented a stand alone CRUD system with needed tables to create, read, update and delete.
- implemented a stand alone php file which retrieves the needed resouce detail information by GET parameter in the URL
- put an URL with corresponding resource id in the description field of the resource
- click on this link opens a modal window contains the detail table

Kind regards,
bysystem
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: