Booked Scheduler Community Support
December 13, 2017, 08:59:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.5 has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Login Failed after using Filter Option used  (Read 89 times)
drhackne

« on: November 22, 2017, 09:19:23 AM »

Hello, so i was using booked 2.6.6 ,all was fine for about 6 odd monhts , yesterday in the schedule view i clicked on "Filter" and selected 2 resources and clicked Filter and got a Forbidden Error with 403 ..and since then nothing is WORKING.

I opened the same site on incognito mode and the login screen appears but when I login it gives me the "We could not match your username or password " error ,when I am entirely sure that the logins are correct.

So i opened the Sourceforge page and saw a newer version 2.6.8 , so I used the upgrade method (while keeping backups)
but on the upgraded version I get a "Internal Server Error"
Error Log Says :
[Wed Nov 22 04:09:54.226964 2017] [:error] [pid 764753] [client 188.114.102.201:31913] SoftException in Application.cpp:261: File "/home/hosting/public_html/gr/booked-new/Web/index.php" is writeable by group

although its not writable by group so no new error gets log but still the Internal Server Error

would appreciate some pointers or reference which I can consult and fix the issue ..
even if its permission error , how come a working installation get corrupt with permissions while no settings were changed ?

i just want to have my old reservations can not lose that , I do not mind adding the resources back again if I have to start fresh on 2.6.8 , using PHP 7.1

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: