Booked Scheduler Community Support
July 28, 2017, 10:49:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modifying Recurring Reservations via the API  (Read 212 times)
linuxcomputergeek

« on: May 17, 2017, 06:08:56 PM »

I am currently using Booked as a backend calendar system for a site that I'm building and my customer has asked for some advanced features including the ability to schedule a recurring reservation, while ignoring conflicts (skipping the conflicts and informing the user of the conflicts but scheduling the non conflicts); and the ability to move a single instance of a recurring reservation without modifying the recurring reservation.

For the making the reservation when there are no conflicts, I saw the API parameter for the create called retryParameters, and when I use the Booked UI I saw in the logs the retryParameters field being used when there is a conflict.  Is there anywhere, the code included, that lists what the valid name and value pairs are?

Also I haven't see anything in the API documentation that allows an instance of a recurring reservation to be moved independently from the rest of the recurring reservation.  I've tried several combinations of moving, including the referenceID of the specific to the insane that I want to move.  I also know that Booked can do this using the UI.  I have seen a few posts about the API tester, however I develop on a mac and our company policy doesn't allow us to install software that is not approved by our IT organization on company computers.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: