Booked Scheduler Community Support
December 14, 2017, 02:24:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom "Start On" Date When Creating New Schedule  (Read 734 times)
darylgs

« on: April 20, 2017, 03:28:51 PM »

Although I'm not a developer, I've been experimenting with Booked to determine if it can fit my needs for scheduling. 

I've searched through the community and have found little on having a custom "Start On" date when creating a new schedule instead of the predetermined "Today, Sunday, Monday...Saturday"  It would be nice if I could select a specific date to begin and specific date to end.  The scheduling of people and resources is a month-to-month situation for me.  Currently, I'm using the "Blackout" feature to block out months in advance, but the "Start On" days is a problem b/c I can't make out the schedule more than a few days in advance.  Is there a way to change this?

Thanks
Daryl
Onisaki

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 07:26:36 AM »

I think your idea is very good.
web developer

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 02:23:38 PM »

This would be a great feature to have.  Currently, when setting up resources, you can only select one schedule for a resource. When there are different schedules throughout the year, it would be great if Booked had the ability to add multiple schedules to a resource with a date range applied to each schedule. For example a resource could have different booking hours for the spring and different booking hours for the fall.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: