Booked Scheduler Community Support
May 27, 2017, 12:01:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.5 has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: time zone error  (Read 3298 times)
Jskohl

« on: October 06, 2016, 06:17:01 PM »

I get-how to resolve. What file to edit for US pacific?
Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/sprin3/public_html/phpsch-booked/lib/Common/Date.php on line 65

Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/sprin3/public_html/phpsch-booked/lib/Common/Date.php on line 65

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sprin3/public_html/phpsch-booked/lib/Common/Date.php:65) in /home/sprin3/public_html/phpsch-booked/Pages/Page.php on line 138
echism

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 01:03:00 PM »

you can edit the config file manually
or
when logged in to your booked webpage as an admin, go to Application Management -> Customization -> Application Configuration 
There will be a dropdown near the top of the settings for Default Timezone.

If you want to edit the config.php file manually, you will find it in your booked directory under the config directory, named config.php (and as always, make a back up of the original just in case)
you will want to edit ['settings']['default.timezone'] = '[[TimezoneHere]]'; 
ie: For Los Angeles, CA, you would use ['settings']['default.timezone'] =  'America/Los_Angeles';
Jskohl

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 02:55:40 AM »

made the change on the configuration page suggested but still get the same error
Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/sprin3/public_html/booked/lib/Common/Date.php on line 65
CindyHanson

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 07:37:44 AM »

I had same problem but then I edited in settings manually. Have a look:
Fr example I am from
<?php date_default_timezone_set('USA/Los_Angeles');

$script_tz = date_default_timezone_get();

if (strcmp($script_tz, ini_get('date.timezone'))){
    echo 'timezone differs from ini-set timezone.';}
else { (this is how to write a profile essay)echo 'Script timezone and ini-set timezone match.';}?>
Tell me if you managed. I will try to find something else for you if this doesn't fit there...

8rental

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 03:33:26 PM »

Fr example I am from

else { (this is coach hire in paris)echo 'Script timezone and ini-set timezone match.';}?>
Tell me if you managed. I will try to find something else for you if this doesn't fit there...

Thanks a lot. This is wery helpful. Work for me.
mishelipopescu

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 11:06:43 AM »

Fr example I am from

else { (this is download music)echo 'Script timezone and ini-set timezone match.';}?>

Thanks very much that helped me to solve a similar problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: