Booked Scheduler Community Support
December 13, 2017, 09:07:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Contribution method for the language files ?  (Read 1510 times)
Namnam

« on: September 12, 2016, 01:05:52 PM »

Hello everyone Smiley

I made some corrections and some additions to the french language file, how can i share it so it has a chance to be included in the next version ?

Thanks !
Namnam

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:00 PM »

Soooo there is no way to contribute on Booked ?

No response here, on Sourceforge i found some tickets about translations with no answer for 1 year or more, am i supposed to edit my fr_fr.php every time there is a new release ? Sad
dleigh

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 01:48:40 PM »

Could you send me those corrections please??? (private message or post them on this forum?)

We may be implementing this tool in a French context and there are certainly some holes in the translation.

thanks!
Nick
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 03:30:07 PM »

You can issue a pull request at sourceforge or you can send me the updates at nick at twinkletoessoftware.com
ejs-ejs

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 03:59:03 PM »

Could you send me those corrections please??? (private message or post them on this forum?)

We may be implementing this tool in a French context and there are certainly some holes in the translation.

thanks!

I've made a slightly different approach on translating Booked recently, but i want to be sure Nick will accept it before posting.
Adisanut

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 05:21:02 AM »

I want to do the same. Can I teach you? How to support language files?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: