Booked Scheduler Community Support
July 23, 2019, 08:10:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked is proud to recommend Shift Capsule in the employee shift scheduling space www.ShiftCapsule.com

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of bugs with the beta  (Read 2347 times)
Andy1111

« on: June 22, 2016, 04:50:57 PM »

Hi,

Great work on 2.6, looking great  Smiley

Just a couple of bugs I've noticed - not sure if you want us to report these on here or elsewhere, just let me know otherwise.

If I make a booking that includes accessories it'll accept the booking fine and show on the schedule, but when I go back into the booking to update it none of the accessories show up on the page. If you hover over the booking in the schedule view, the accessories show on the pop-up dialog, so it looks like it saves the information correctly, but they don't show up on the booking page at all.

Also, if I make a booking with any accessories, I can't delete that booking. Clicking on the 'delete' button doesn't do anything. This only seems to happen on bookings that have accessories, other bookings (without accessories) can be deleted fine.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more information.
GregN

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 03:25:26 PM »

Hi,

Great work on 2.6, looking great  Smiley

Just a couple of bugs I've noticed - not sure if you want us to report these on here or elsewhere, just let me know otherwise.

If I make a booking that includes accessories it'll accept the booking fine and show on the schedule, but when I go back into the booking to update it none of the accessories show up on the page. If you hover over the booking in the schedule view, the accessories show on the pop-up dialog, so it looks like it saves the information correctly, but they don't show up on the booking page at all.

Also, if I make a booking with any accessories, I can't delete that booking. Clicking on the 'delete' button doesn't do anything. This only seems to happen on bookings that have accessories, other bookings (without accessories) can be deleted fine.

Thanks. Let me know if you need any more information.
I agree -- this looks great -- the mobile friendly version looks great too.

But, further to your observations -- if you split a number of accessories between two resources, it still shows the total available when you book them.  It does, however, give an error if you try to book more than is allocated to that resource.

I think I'm still going to install this because the ability to allocate an accessory to a resource is very important to me.

In the mean time, if I get some time, I might go through the code and see if there's a simple fix for the delete option.

Greg
probatzeko

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 09:01:21 AM »

Hi! Great job indeed!!
Perhaps is better opening a post for bugs but in the menwhile...
I have noticed a bug in reservation.php. At least in mobile browser, I cannot change date nor time in the pickers. I tried as user and admin.

Regrds!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: