Booked Scheduler Community Support
July 17, 2018, 05:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.7 beta has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the difference between participant list and invitees?  (Read 1604 times)
etrentin

« on: November 27, 2015, 12:02:36 PM »

hello guys, when booking a schedule in a room appears to the right and option to add participant list below add invitees, I researched the documentation and could not make the real difference.
someone let me know?
davrollins

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 03:06:53 PM »

I know it's a little late.  I'm new to this and had the same question.

There's a nice section in the Booked Help section:

Additional Participants
You can either Add Participants or Invite Others when booking a reservation. Adding someone will include them on the reservation and will not send an invitation. The added user will receive an email. Inviting a user will send an invitation email and give the user an option to Accept or Decline the invitation. Accepting an invitation adds the user to the participants list. Declining an invitation removes the user from the invitees list.

The total number of participants is limited by the resource's participant capacity.
jmurtari

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 04:18:11 PM »

I had a similar question. I just tried this out.  Invited someone to an event, they got the email and clicked on "Attending YES" -- but nothing changed in the reservation.  I still saw them as an Invite and not a Participant?

Still wondering how you tell someone accepted your invite?  Our version is 2.6.8
KennethConlan

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 10:06:09 AM »

differences between participants and invitees

Participants are those who can access directly without any help from external sources. that is they are directly involved i that particular event.
while invitees are those who get access with the help of participants. that is they does not have the permission for direct access, they get the access through the path provided by the participants.
if you are in search of essay writing services please do contact top best essay writing service that will help you to gain best essays.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: