Booked Scheduler Community Support
February 23, 2018, 08:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.5 has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error when loading Booking Application Config Page  (Read 3059 times)
wingoo

« on: February 13, 2014, 05:19:36 AM »

Hi all,

I get the following error at the top when I go to the Application Config page in Booked. The rest of the page loads below the errors.

Any ideas?

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/Presenters/Admin/ManageConfigurationPresenter.php on line 201

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/Presenters/Admin/ManageConfigurationPresenter.php on line 201

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/Presenters/Admin/ManageConfigurationPresenter.php on line 201

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/Presenters/Admin/ManageConfigurationPresenter.php on line 201

percane

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »

a couple of the highest possibilities are your php version and make sure your database is configured correctly
wingoo

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 08:32:04 AM »

Thanks Percane Smiley

PHP Version is 5.2.17

Database structure appears fine passes checks, the Upgrade from 2.4 to 2.5 went fine. Everything works fine except this error at the top of this page. Can even alter and save settings on the page.

Very strange.
percane

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 01:55:53 PM »

looking at the php file, this is where the problem is:

array_merge(glob("$pluginDir/$plugin/*.config.php"), glob("$pluginDir/$plugin/*.config.dist.php"))

so i am assuming you have at least one plugin marked as active in the config file. try turning off plugins and see what happens.

i would also add these lines just before line 201:

var_dump(glob("$pluginDir/$plugin/*.config.php");
exit;

and see what is output on the screen. if it's not an array, then you know that there's an issue with your paths.

remember, any plugin you use MUST have a config file. that could be the issue
wingoo

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 12:46:16 AM »

Thanks Percane,

I tried putting those lines in but I get a syntax error, (unexpected Wink

I don't use any plugins, copy from config...

$conf['settings']['phpmailer']['smtp.debug'] = 'false';
$conf['settings']['plugins']['Authentication'] = '';
$conf['settings']['plugins']['Authorization'] = '';
$conf['settings']['plugins']['Permission'] = '';
$conf['settings']['plugins']['PostRegistration'] = '';
$conf['settings']['plugins']['PreReservation'] = '';
$conf['settings']['plugins']['PostReservation'] = '';

Not sure what is going on. It seems to have no impact except for the errors at the top of that screen. Everything works fine and all other screens are okay.  If we cant resolve it, I will just ignore it.
wingoo

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 06:16:29 AM »

Hi all,

Finally got logging to work (problems working out a valid path for the log files) and this is what it recorded when I went straight to the page that shows the errors at the top.

Tue Feb 25 13:47:35 2014,694 [15207] DEBUG default - Trying to log in as: nag [File=/home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/lib/Application/Authentication/Authentication.php,Line=72]
Tue Feb 25 13:47:35 2014,826 [15207] DEBUG default - User was found: nag [File=/home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/lib/Application/Authentication/Authentication.php,Line=80]
Tue Feb 25 13:47:35 2014,826 [15207] DEBUG default - User: nag, was validated: 1 [File=/home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/lib/Application/Authentication/Authentication.php,Line=92]
Tue Feb 25 13:47:35 2014,826 [15207] DEBUG default - Logging in with user: nag [File=/home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/lib/Application/Authentication/Authentication.php,Line=98]
Tue Feb 25 13:47:47 2014,360 [15775] DEBUG default - Loading and displaying config file for editing by nag@maddingtonscouts.org.au [File=/home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/Presenters/Admin/ManageConfigurationPresenter.php,Line=87]
Tue Feb 25 13:55:51 2014,052 [5090] DEBUG default - Loading and displaying config file for editing by nag@maddingtonscouts.org.au [File=/home/maddingt/public_html/Bookings/Presenters/Admin/ManageConfigurationPresenter.php,Line=87]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: