Booked Scheduler Community Support
August 16, 2018, 11:27:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Booked 2.7 beta has been released!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reource image does not show under resource  (Read 3496 times)
jcmp

« on: February 04, 2013, 07:20:03 PM »

Are resource images suppose to show under resources because it does not or only when you hoover over the resource in the schedule. Also I changed the resource image and now it does not show even when you hoover over the resource in schedule. It uploads correctly from what I can tell.

My config:

$conf['settings']['image.upload.directory'] = 'Web/uploads/images';

Also by default image url is set to 'uploads/images'. is this correct or should it be the same as upload directory 'Web/uploads/images'?

$conf['settings']['image.upload.url'] = 'uploads/images';

Thanks,

Nick
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 08:03:52 PM »

Are you referring to the bookings page?
jcmp

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 08:33:25 PM »

Nick,

yes under "booking" I was able to see the resource image when I hoovered over the resource and now I can't. I was never able to see the image under resources to begin with even though I could see it under booking. You can tell that there is an image under resource otherwise it would say no image but you can't see it.

Thanks,
percane

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 09:45:16 PM »

Nick,

yes under "booking" I was able to see the resource image when I hoovered over the resource and now I can't. I was never able to see the image under resources to begin with even though I could see it under booking. You can tell that there is an image under resource otherwise it would say no image but you can't see it.

Thanks,

i think this is a bug, i just added an image, logged in as a different user, restarted the server, cleared the tpl_c files, the image is showing up fine. my settings are set to the defaults that you listed in your above post. what's the file extension on your image? if it's jpeg instead of jpg, maybe that's causing a problem?
jcmp

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 11:18:32 PM »

i think this is a bug, i just added an image, logged in as a different user, restarted the server, cleared the tpl_c files, the image is showing up fine. my settings are set to the defaults that you listed in your above post. what's the file extension on your image? if it's jpeg instead of jpg, maybe that's causing a problem?

It's jpg. I changed it to "jpeg" to see if it made a difference but it didn't

the image loads fine under Web/uploads/images and the name is automatically changed to resource#.jpg where # is 1,2,3...

I can't see why flushing the tpl_c cache would have any effect since this only caches the template not data, but i did clear it just in case and restarting the server is not an option since it is hosted.

Can you see your image under resources as well as hovering over the resource in booking?
percane

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 02:08:06 PM »

Can you see your image under resources as well as hovering over the resource in booking?

yep
percane

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 02:09:27 PM »

i should add, i didn't do any of that stuff as a fix, i was trying to see if doing those things would break it so i could reproduce your bug
jcmp

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »

Obviously then it has something to do with my setup. Maybe it has something to do with the GD version a have on my hosted server and also the reason the captcha image does not show. phpscheduleit uses php_gd2 which I'm assuming is gd ver. 2 which is the version I have but may be it requires a more specific version?

This is what my hosted server has:

GD Support              enabled
GD Version               bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support      enabled
FreeType Linkage      with freetype
FreeType Version      2.3.11
GIF Read Support      enabled
GIF Create Support   enabled
JPG Support             enabled
PNG Support            enabled
WBMP Support          enabled
XPM Support            enabled
XBM Support            enabled

Could this be my problem? Maybe Nick could clear this up?
Nick
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 07:20:47 PM »

Sorry, so just to restate the problem:

You can see resource images when hovering the resource name on the schedule and reservation pages.
You cannot see resource images from Application Management -> Resources

Is that right?
jcmp

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 01:08:07 AM »

Hi Nick,

It does not show in either one. It shows the space but you can't see the image. I setup phpscheduleit on another host and it works perfect so it must be something in my host. Is there something off on my host setting that you can see?

Also I noticed that when you delete a resource image the image does not get deleted from Web/uploads/images, is that by design?
Nick
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »

It does not show in either one. It shows the space but you can't see the image. I setup phpscheduleit on another host and it works perfect so it must be something in my host. Is there something off on my host setting that you can see?
Sounds like it may be a permissions issue on that directory.

Also I noticed that when you delete a resource image the image does not get deleted from Web/uploads/images, is that by design?

Yes, the image sticks around, but it's association to the resource is deleted.
JAYT

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 12:40:45 PM »

Did the OP ever get to the bottom of this? We have what looks like the same problem.

Permissions are as per the application owner but the Resources page is showing "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)"

[root@vps Web]# ls -ld uploads/images/
drwxrwxr-x 2 owner psacln 4096 Aug 11 12:13 uploads/images/
[root@vps Web]# ls -ld uploads
drwxr-xr-x 4 owner psacln 4096 Jun 25 18:54 uploads
JAYT

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 01:50:35 PM »

Being hosted by eUKhost. They have mod_security set up to cause this. Workaround was to add .htaccess to the images directory disabling some elements of mod_security .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: