You just reminded me of a huge gap in the manual install documentation. Here is what you need to do to create the user for a manual install (assuming you have access to cPanel on your server):Adding the database and user
- Select the MySQL Databases tool
- Add a new user with username and password of your choice. This will be the username and password used in your phpScheduleIt config file.
- Create a new database with whatever name you choose. This will be the name of the database in your phpScheduleIt config file. 'phpSchedlueIt2' is the recommended database name.
- Associate the new user with the new database, giving the user permission to SELECT, CREATE, UPDATE, INSERT and DELETE. Click the
- 'Add User to Db' button.
- Open phpMyAdmin.
- Click on the database name that you just created in the left panel.
- Click the SQL tab at the top of the page.
- Import "/database_schema/schema-utf8.sql" to phpscheduleit2
- Import "/database_schema/data-utf8.sql" to phpscheduleit2
Please let me know if that makes sense